Hi! It’s Claire here! I’m simply a nursing major who loves to help others in the fashion and beauty department. I’ve been a diva ever since I was little and now it has evolved to these things becoming a hobby! My goal on this blog is to make girls learn confidence and to help you with beauty, fashion, and occasional lifestyle tips.
I’m currently going to school to get my Registered Nurse BSN degree. I plan to become some type of critical nurse. School throughout years has taught me how to plan and “somewhat” keep my life organized. To keep this blog personal, I love to share my own life experiences with you guys. Caring for and helping others is what my career is all about, and what better way to combine my hobbies and career by starting a personal blog!
Fun Facts About Me
- I currently work in a hospital as a float technician
- I have two standard poodles named Athena (goddess of wisdom) and Apollo (god of music). They’re my babies!
- My boyfriend was born in Bosnia and can speak fluently!
- My grandparents and family came to the United States from Italy when they were in their 20s.
- My mother’s family ancestors were Vikings.
- My favorite color is pink, but my favorite color to dress in is black.
- I have never dyed my hair once in my life!
I love to hear from you guys! Feel free to contact me on media: